Updated September 14
We are excited to announce that in-person services are back. We have put a few guidelines in place to minimize the risks for everyone who comes on our church grounds. Here are the details you need to know.
- If you are currently experiencing a high fever, shortness of breath or cough, please join us online for the time being.
- Doors will be propped open, so no one has to touch them.
- Based on Rome City’s emergency order, we are asking everyone to wear a face mask at all times while you are in the church building. We would love for you to bring your own, but we also have a limited number of masks available for anyone who doesn’t have one.
- Greeters will not be shaking hands, and we encourage everyone to use smiles, waves and “air hugs” to greet one another.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- We won’t be having kids ministry in person yet, so your kids are welcome to join you if you attend in person.
- If you think your kids may be restless during the message, feel free to watch with them in the lobby.
- Be sure to check out our on-demand kids experiences online at kids.cornerstonerome.com.
- In the auditorium, every other row is blocked off, and we ask you to please leave at least 2 empty chairs between families.
We encourage everyone to follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit as you are deciding on the right time for you and your family to return in-person. If you don’t have peace about attending in-person yet, you can still join us online at live.cornerstonerome.com.
We are looking forward to worshiping with you either in-person and online. See you Sunday!