Updated July 2
I’m sure you have heard some things about our plans for returning to in-person church services. We began the process slowly because we have been upgrading our audio/video equipment to handle the needs of both in-person and online services. We have also been improving our system for sanitizing and disinfecting the different areas of the building to help ensure the safety of all Cornerstone members and guests.
We are excited to announce our first church-wide in-person service on Sunday, July 5th at 10:00 am. We want to invite you to begin attending in-person services when you feel comfortable.
There are a few things we wanted you to be aware of as you make your decision about when you will begin attending.
1. If you are sick or think you may have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home for now.
2. To help with social distancing in the auditorium, every other row is blocked off.
· We encourage families to keep at least 2 chairs between you and the person who sits closest to you.
3. The church building and bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected before and after each service.
4. Hand sanitizer is available. We also have a limited number of masks, if needed.
5. Services are still being broadcast on Facebook and YouTube, so anyone who attends service will be in a live broadcast environment.
· Be sure to silence cell phones during the service.
· Please avoid opening auditorium doors during the service.
6. Children’s classes will not be held for several more weeks.
· Your kids are welcome to attend with you, but if you feel they may not be able to sit quietly during the message, you are welcome to watch with them in the lobby.
We are doing everything we can to make the church building as safe as possible for our church family, but we completely understand if you are not comfortable attending in-person services yet.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you in person soon.