February 3-12, 2019
Life Church and Cornerstone Church are partnering together for an amazing Holy Land experience. We are excited to invite you to join us on this life changing trip to Israel.
The Bible will come alive as we visit various sites you have read about in God’s Word. You will be able to see Scripture with new eyes as we visit places like the Mount of Olives and the Garden of Gethsemane, and you will literally be walking where Jesus walked.
The cost of the trip is $3,100.00, which includes the following:
- Roundtrip air travel from Atlanta, GA to Tel Aviv, Israel
- All hotel accommodations in Israel, based on double occupancy
- All group transportation while in Israel
- Breakfast and dinners while in Israel
- 7 days of sightseeing with English speaking guide, Ran Silberman
- Entry to tour sites which include:
- Caesarea where Paul was imprisoned
- Mt Carmel where Elijah called fire down from heaven
- Mt Megiddo which will be the site of the final battle – the Battle of Armageddon
- Baptism in the Jordan River
- Capernaum where Peter’s mother lived and where Jesus healed the man who was let down through the roof
- Mt of the Beatitudes where Jesus preached His first sermon
- Nazareth and the Church of the Annunciation
- Cana of Galilee where Jesus turned the water into wine at a wedding
- Banias (Caesarea-Philippi) where Jesus told Peter He would build His church on this rock
- Worship experience during boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Jericho, the oldest city of the world
- Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found
- Dead Sea
- Mount of Olives
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Via Dolorosa, the path Jesus walked to the crucifixion
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Prayer at the Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Church of the Nativity, built on the site where Jesus was born
- Upper Room
- Partake in communion in the garden tomb where Jesus was buried.
The following are not included in the trip cost:
- Tips and gratuities – Please budget $140 per traveler
- Meals on air travel days and lunches throughout the trip
- Trip insurance is not required, but should be considered since the cost is non-refundable.
- Incidentals, souvenirs and anything else that is not listed above.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is due at the time of registration, with the remainder due by October 14, 2018.
- Passport information is due by October 14, 2018.
- Israel REQUIRES 6 months validity on passports in order to enter the country. This means the expiration date on each traveler’s passport MUST BE AFTER AUGUST 4, 2019. Travelers should check their passports now, and renew if the expiration is prior to August 4, 2019.
- The trip is for travelers age 18 and older.