Welcome to Cornerstone Production!
On this page, you can find out everything you need to know about the structure of our team, areas to serve, and how to fine tune your skills.
- We will always nurture relationships within our teams on campus, steward their time and talents well, and have fun. We want to build a community that encourages and builds each other up.
- To have equipment and team members that exhibit reliability, consistency and good communication that allow us to embody a spirit of order in all we do.
- We understand that things can and will change in a live environment, and we will adapt to those changes with an open mind, calmness and professionalism.
- We will constantly strive to seek out new technology, enact creative techniques, and develop efficient systems and processes that will allow us to fulfill our mission more effectively.
- We realize that perfectionism is prideful and impossible, but we will always work to nurture an atmosphere of excellence, while still providing the grace necessary to make mistakes and learn from them.
There are many opportunities and ways to serve on the Cornerstone Production Team. Some of which include:
- Camera Tech – Capturing a live recording of the service.
- Pro-Presenter / Graphics Tech – Displaying lyrics, scriptures and media on the main TV screens or projectors.
- Lighting Tech – Controlling the “look” of a service by means of creative lighting.
- Lighting Designer – Designing creative and impactful lighting cues for a worship service.
- Service Team Leader – Leading a production team on a Sunday morning or during an event.
- Team Coordinator – Scheduling and communicating to production team members through our online scheduling system: Planning Center Online.
- Media Team – Help create and edit video, graphics and print material to be used during Sunday services or events.
We use an online scheduling system called Planning Center Online. It allows us to easily schedule production volunteers and allows a volunteer to easily view and be reminded of when he/she is to serve.
If you are new to planning Center please view the below video to get started:
Volunteer Training from Planning Center on Vimeo.
There are various way to be notified when you are scheduled to serve. By default, once you set up your planning center profile and add your email address, you will receive email notifications before your service date. However, there are three other ways to receive reminders:
1. To receive notifications on your phone please install the following app:
- For iPhone Users: Click Here
- For Android Users: Click Here
2. To receive notifications inside of Facebook regarding your assigned service dates please follow the easy steps found here.
3. To receive notifications via Text Message regarding your assigned service dates please follow the easy steps found here.
Please check back soon for some great tutorials and tips for your area of service on the production team.
We will be adding links to websites and individuals who help us by providing amazing content free of charge. Please check back for a more updated list.
Be sure to comment and like us on Facebook!